Abdeali acknowledges Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS as the heir apparent of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA a year back in 1434
The Dawoodi Bohras adhere of the Fatemi Ismaili Tayyebi doctrine of Islam. A recent sorrowful event drowned the peace loving community into oceans of tears and sadness. The passing away of the 52nd Dal Mutlaq Syedna Mohammed Buharnuddin TUS at the age of 102 years to the heavenly abode moved all the community members worldwide.
The successor of His Holiness Dr Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA is his second son, Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS the spiritual leader of the Dawoodi Bohras Muslim community.
All throughout the preposterous arguments presented on Khuzaima’s website, he claims that ‘conspirators’ have taken control of Dawat and its institutions and have released and issued publications for their own benefit, including the official nass mithaal shareef issued by Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and other proclamations, including the tarteeb and mithaq mihtaals, issued with Moulana Burhanuddin’s RAraza mubarak.
He does this to discredit and undermine the nass and the numerous kalemaatnooraniyah of Syedna Burhanuddin RA stated in the shaan and maqaam of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS. If the Dawat, Vazarat and all its institutions were no longer under the control and command of Syedna al-Dai al-Muqaddas RA, if his speech and awareness were impaired, then why did Khuzaima during Ramadan al-Mu’azzam in Secunderabad in 1434 H request for du’aa from the Dai’s administration?If he knows that Moulana RA neither has control over the…
View original post 179 more words
I claim no intricate knowledge regarding Dawat theology or its sophisticated legal doctrine. But I do know what I see, and I believe in what I see. And what I see is Black and White.
1. Black is repeatedly claiming ‘maney’ (me). White is voicing ‘mamlook’.
2. Black is repeating ‘my belief’… White is belief in Moula.
3. Black is leaving Moula’s janaazah. White is staying by its side.
4. Black fears. White sacrifices.
5. Black is claiming grief. White is showing it.
6. Black is claiming saathey rakha. White is silently saathey rhaya.
7. Black is demanding rutba. White is serving it.
8. Black is quoting trust numbers. White is earning trust.
9. Black is claiming knowledge. White is applying it in Dawat’s service.
10. Black is feigning superiority. White is humility.
11. Black is claiming time for ziyaarat. White is ensuring that others are blessed with it.
12. Black is copying Moula…
View original post 75 more words